|Job title :||Trainee Recruitment Consultant - US Market|
|Location :||City of London|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£24999 - £25000 per annum + + uncapped commission|
|Contact name :||Gabriella Boxall|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6660|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
London, EC3R 6DL.
Join us as we develop our US team.
We work with some of the most innovative companies in the life sciences industry across the pharmaceutical, biotech, medtech and digital health sectors, and we've been doing it for more than 30 years.
The latest step in our journey involves expansion into the US. We already have a dedicated team expanding our stateside presence from our London HQ, and we're looking for entry-level consultants to join us with the potential to relocate to the West Coast in 2023.
You'll join our early talent academy where we'll provide you with the training, resources, hands-on experience, and mentorship you will need to develop.
We're hiring throughout the summer, so whether you're looking to join somewhere as soon as you graduate or later in the year, apply today.
Your role as a recruitment consultant:
* Seeking out new clients to work with and selling the services we offer at SEC
* Using our suite of available resources and tech to identify candidates for active requirements, and to build your network for future requirements
* Managing job vacancies we receive from clients proactively, professionally and in a timely manner
* Progressing candidates through the entire recruitment cycle; sourcing, screening and managing offers
* Actively assessing your own performance and adjusting your inputs to meet activity and revenue targets (KPIs)
What we're looking for in a person:
* You have an undergraduate degree or higher - business, marketing, or a scientific subject would be beneficial, but a degree in most subjects would meet the US visa requirements
* You're willing to work flexible hours to meet US requirements - for most of our US team this is 11am to 8pm, but could differ depending on demand
* You're looking to grow a meaningful career in sales, and you're comfortable performing outreach to prospective clients and candidates
* You're persuasive, an effective communicator, and consider yourself a natural leader
* Reading between the lines is something you do naturally. You're able to understand a situation from different perspectives, and know what buttons to press to ensure it swings in your favour
* You've got a natural curiosity and you're diligent. You're able to pick up on small details in behaviour, language, or character and use them to your advantage
* You're ambitious and driven - self-development and career progression are both major motivators
Some studies suggest women are less likely to apply for a role if they feel they do not meet 100% of the skills and experience outlined in a job ad. If you fall into this category and you were about to rule yourself out based on some of the above criteria, please consider applying anyway - we would welcome your application.
What we'll offer you:
🌎 A life-changing opportunity to work in the most exciting life science markets globally, and the potential to relocate to the US
💸 A best-in-class salary and commission structure
📚 A culture that promotes growth with ongoing investment into your development
📈 A structured and fast-paced path career development path
💻 A future-proofed and heavily invested in tech stack
📅 Holiday allowance starting at 25 days, and rising to 30 with service and seniority
❣ The ability to give something back through our charitable partnership with In2ScienceUK and paid volunteer days
💳 A monthly wellbeing budget - spend it each month, or save it up to put towards bigger purchases
🏆 Weekly incentives linked to individual and company-wide targets
✈ Holiday incentives each year
🍻 Drinks fridges that we crack open each week and during company events
🕓 A 4pm finish every Friday, and even earlier finishes when team targets are met
📍 A fantastic collaborative working environment with breakout zones, shower facilities and bike storage
🏷 Subsidised gym membership, cinema tickets, and restaurant and retail vouchers through our perks partner
🚲 Discounted cycling equipment through the Cycle to Work scheme
We are committed to making recruitment a more diverse and inclusive industry. We aim to provide equal employment opportunities and hire new members of the team based on competency alone, and pledge to provide a welcoming, inclusive environment for all that choose to join us.
We invite all successful applicants to complete an aptitude test, from which feedback is provided to all applicants. Successful applicants will be invited to a telephone interview followed by a face-to-face interview with line management.