|Job title :||(Senior) Feasibility Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£55000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The company itself is a small, full-service CRO with a growing European reach. The company has an extensive pipeline with key area's including oncology, CNS and rare disease, across both early and late stage development. Within this role you would be the first hire within the feasibility team allowing for huge opportunities for growth and development within the company as they build the feasibility team around you. So, this opportunity would be perfect for someone who is looking to lead, influence and be creative in their approach to feasibility within a fast growing organisation.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to;
* Developing feasibility strategies in varying clinical studies, assessing areas such as site locations, patient enrolment, probability of success etc.
* Develops and implements best practice for feasibility conduct.
* Overseeing the site identification and site feasibility process, advising on timely start-up and recruitment milestones in support of operational planning and strategy with Clinical Operation team.
* Supporting and attending bid defence meetings alongside Business Development team.
The requirements of the role include;
* Minimum 3-5 years Feasibility experience within CRO or Pharma setting.
* Experience of supporting bid defence meetings essential.
* Previous experience of developing clinical strategies or modelling is essential.
* BSc or higher degree in a life science related discipline.
* English fluency is essential.
If this seems like an interesting opportunity to you then apply today, or if you would prefer to have a confidential conversation regarding the role then feel free to reach out using the contact details below!
T: +44 (0) 2072556620
T: +44 (0) 2072556600