|Job title :||(Senior) Feasibility Leader|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company itself is a world renowned CRO with a global presence. You would be joining the company's specialist Global Feasibility team who are looking for both Strategic Feasibility Leaders and Senior Strategic Feasibility to act as key contributors to the proposal team to aid the company in winning new business. As the feasibility team is small this means that there are great opportunities for development, with a clear pathway to do so, hence not limiting your personal and professional progression within the company.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to;
* Developing feasibility strategies in varying clinical studies, assessing area's such as site locations, patient enrolment, probability of success etc.
* Using analytical tools, models and Real World Data to assist in feasibility assessments.
* Working alongside a cross functional team (e.g. strategic feasibility team, patient enrolment specialist, data analytics specialists) to ensure the successful oversight and completion of all related feasibility tasks.
* Supporting and attending bid defence meetings.
The requirements of the role include;
* Minimum 3-5 years Feasibility experience within CRO or Pharma setting.
* Experience of working independently.
* BSc or higher degree in a life science related discipline.
* Previous experience of developing clinical strategies or modelling is essential.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you then don't delay and apply today, or if you or someone you know wishes to have a confidential conversation regarding the position then send across a copy of your CV or give me a call using the contact details below.
T: +44 (0) 2072556620
T: +44 (0) 2072556600