|Job title :||Senior Clinical Project & Program Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Conor O'Sullivan|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The company describe themselves as having a more flexible and disruptive approach to pharmaceutical support than that of a traditional CRO, and operate a model that just as effectively supports large pharmas as it does niche biotechs and players in the SME space.
In joining the team you'll get the opportunity to support the clinical requirements of a diverse client portfolio that spans Europe, North America, and Asia. Their main HQ is in the UK, but the role can be fulfilled remotely with some travel to trial sites.
You'll be led by a team of extremely knowledgeable leaders, directors, and partners, the likes of whom have more than thirty years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, and have led teams and end-clients to success in some of the world's largest CROs.
You'll join the team as a Clinical Project and Program Manager on a permanent basis.
What is in it for you?
- A salary above market rate and excellent lifestyle benefits.
- A personalised approach to career development with good progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work with innovative, niche firms who may not be typically supported by larger-scale CROs.
- Home working flexibility with occasional travel to trial sites.
- Project planning and initiation: risk assessment, communication plans, RACI, project schedule, planned budget.
- Ongoing project management: schedule and budget management; risk, issue and change management; coordinating client and internal project meetings; internal and external team communications; management of action and decision logs.
- Develop, manage, and track the trial budget and provide ongoing financial reporting and forecasting.
What you bring:
- Around 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally within a CRO
- Highly methodical with strong leadership skills
- High drive for operational excellence.
- Life science degree (BSc)
- Proven ability to manage clinical trials, from start-up to CSR, in multiple therapy areas and phases and including vendor selection and oversight (including CROs).