|Job title :||SDTM SAS Programmer - Switzerland|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Swiss Franc100000 - Swiss Franc120000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
You will be provided with flexible working hours, amazing culture and a clear development structure with well-defined timeframes regards the promotion. Furthermore, you will benefit from a yearly salary raise and a competitive performance bonus up to 10% on yearly basis.
As (Senior) SDTM/SAS Programmer you will be responsible of:
- Mapping and implementing SDTM datasets;
- Develop and/or review related documentations - datasets specifications;
- Review and manage resource requirements for study deliveries;
- Manage timelines effectively in line with the department standard timelines;
- Provide guidance and support to SDTM Programming team on study level;
- Review scope and financial budget for study and collaborate to provide input to estimations of hours and budgets requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- BSc or higher degree in life sciences;
- Over 3 years of experience working in pharma industry, ideally in clinical trials;
- Extended SAS Programming skills;
- Solid CDISC standards knowledge with emphasis on SDTM;
- Excellent communication with ability to adapt to a technical and a wider audience;
- Fluency in English with proficiency in written and spoken communication;
- Excellent attention to detail with a can-do attitude.
If you're looking to work with a leading global organization that will provide excellent development options in the long run, this is the right opportunity for you! You will benefit from a globally awarded training program that will support you in having stepping up to the role and, furthermore, developing the right skills needed for your development.
Don't hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about this (Senior) SDTM/SAS Programming role, alternatively send your CV to:
Senior Consultant - Life Sciences Recruitment
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatics, Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10