|Job title :||Quality manager GCP|
|Location :||Frankfurt am Main|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Brook Bridges|
|Contact number :||+49 (0) 69 2222 2888|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
9-month interim position (contract)
Are you ready to embark on a meaningful career, at the forefront of individualised cancer treatment, improving the lives of thousands yearly?
With over 14 years in the industry this global biotechnology company has gone from strength to strength, combining ground-breaking research with cutting-edge technologies to develop pioneering therapeutics for cancer and beyond. They're now looking for a proactive and enthusiastic QA Manager GCP to join their growing team based in mainz.
As part of a team of over 2,000 pioneers you'll play a central role in finding solutions to some of the greatest scientific challenges of our time.
What's in it for you?
· Competitive rates and excellent lifestyle balance
· Working alongside global giants and innovative cutting-edge technologies
· Improving the lives of thousands
· Rewarding work in a friendly and supportive work environment
Your main responsibilities:
· Support the implementation and maintenance of the QA (GCP) system
· Act as subject matter for any GCP related queries (cross- functional)
· Conduct GCP audits (system, Site, Vendor qualification, trial master)
· Preparing for official inspections - inspection readiness
What you'll bring:
· Completed scientific studies (biology, biotechnology, pharmacy or similar) or technical training (BTA, CTA or MTA) or comparable qualification
· Several years of professional experience (at least 3 years) in the regulated environment of the biotechnological or pharmaceutical industry, preferably with the GCP requirements
· Sound knowledge and practical experience in the field of quality assurance/ quality management
For more information on this position reach out to email@example.com, or apply now for immediate consideration