|Job title :||Project Manager, Clinical Data Management|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus & benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Home Based in UK, Ireland or Spain
A world recognized and highly innovative CRO are looking to appoint a highly experienced Clinical Data Manager, Project Manager to oversee and lead CDM projects in key, demanded therapeutic indications. This is a full time and permanent opportunity that will provide you with flexible working hours and a couple of days of remote flexibility on weekly basis.
The company has extended reputation in key therapeutic indications e.g. oncology, rheumatology, rare diseases, etc. and has supported the development of most successful products. Through their particular focus on innovation and a consistent quality centric approach, they have secured a very stable team which are now growing further due to business needs.
The role will be heavily focused on oversight and management of ongoing clinical studies, including external vendors associated with the trial. Key responsibilities:
- Coordinate the project through timelines overview, database locks approval, monitoring progress of clinical projects and ensure delivery within the scope of timelines and budgets.
- Lead and participate in the development and implementation on processes, policies and DM documentation.
- Participate and lead DM and cross functional groups.
- Promote a continuous improvement of DM in the wider scope of activity though training and education.
- Manage, sponsors and external vendors on project level.
You will have:
- BSc in life sciences, IT or business administration.
- Extended Clinical Data Management experience developed in clinical trials.
- Previous oversight experience of vendors (CRO's, central labs, 3rd party vendors, etc.)
- Knowledge of industry standards and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, solution focused attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that has and continue the development of key products in the market in highly demanded therapeutic indications.
Don't hesitate and get in touch for an informal and confidential chat about this Project Manager, Clinical Data Management role, alternatively send your CV to:
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences Recruitment
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10
#CDM #SDTM #EDC #RAVE #Medidata #clinicaltrials #CRO #Pharma #Biotech