|Job title :||HTA Statistician - Innovative Biotech (UK homebased)|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Bonus & Standard Benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
This role is technically focused one, and suits excellent a passionate and versatile statistician looking to specialize within HTA - Health Technology Assessment - space.
As Principal Statistician you will act as a lead for the statistical strategy, overseeing and contribute to its implementation, development and analysis methodologies in the conduct of HTA submissions. You will also be part of the company's strategic growth in Germany and influence activities and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- MSc in Statistical or Mathematics discipline;
- Over 5 years experience as Statistician in life-sciences sector;
- Extensive knowledge of statistics applied to clinical studies AND/OR HTA space;
- Strong expertise in the use of the statistical software (e.g. SAS, R);
- Demonstrable knowledge of international standards (ICH, GCP, CDISC) and regulations related to clinical studies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- RWE (real work evidence) and/or HTA (health technology assessment) experience would be a significant advantage.
This you chance to join a quality focused organization with proven success track of developing drugs in key therapeutic areas on a global level. You should expect a healthy work-life balance with a particular focus on the employees' well-being while having a strong development structure that will support your professional growth and career progression.
Don't hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about this Principal Statistician role, alternatively send your CV to:
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10