|Job title :||Freelance Senior CRA|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Mason Hewitt|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6634|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
As a SrCRA, you will work in close collaboration with members of internal and external project teams, with local and international projects, and within a range of different therapeutic areas. You may also be outsourced to clients in the local area.
Previous experience with submissions to MHRA and REC in UK, preferably in line with the new submission systems and processes is a requirement for this position. In your role as SrCRA in the UK is you are also expected to collaborate with the biotech's Director for UK with tasks connected to local UK corporate and office needs.
- Plan and complete clinical monitoring and site management tasks according to ICH-GCP, and applicable regulations, timelines, agreements, and budget
- Manage and perform monitoring and site management activities related to clinical trials.
- In depth knowledge of ICH-GCP including national regulatory requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in monitoring and site management
- Experience within a range of therapeutic areas
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams
- Takes ownership for actions and projects
- takes initiatives, works pro-actively and plans ahead
- Sets high standards for quality and productivity
- Works towards goals, keeps deadlines and delivers on promises
- Adapts to changes to timelines, plans, and priorities
Apply directly for immediate consideration, or reach out to Mason Hewitt at SEC Life Sciences for details on similar roles we have at the moment.