|Job title :||Freelance Clinical Trial Manager|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Camille Sandres|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6651|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Title: Freelance Clinical Trial Manager
- FTE: 1
- Length: 6 months (renewable)
- Start date: Immediate
- Long term: yes
- Location: London or Dublin preferably, but open to all location in the UK or Ireland
- Travel: Willingness to travel (average travel: 1 day a week)
- Rate: to be discussed
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and appropriate guidance.
- Manage patient screening workflow.
- Manage stakeholders, Clinical Research Organization (CRO), core labs, and all other study support organizations.
- Prepare and track study documentations.
- Assist in data management activities including review of eCRF data and database report generation.
- Assist the Medical Monitor with identifying trends in safety and implement action plans.
- Manage study monitors and ensure their monitoring visits are scheduled based on monitoring plan.
- Review monitoring reports and resolve any issues with sites.
- Training, appraisal and supervision of trial team members.
- Monitoring trial progress to ensure compliance with and adherence to the project plan and to identify, evaluate and rectify problems.
- Background as a Lead Clinical Research Associate / Senior CRA
- Experience managing study startup, monitoring, and closeout activities.
- Extensive knowledge of conducting clinical trials
- Effective technical writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to managing multifaceted tasks of a clinical study.
For immediate consideration, kindly send your CV at Camille.Sandres@seclifesciences.com, and please advise what time would be best to talk on the phone. This is an urgent requirement with interviews expected to happen the week of the 8th of August.