|Job title :||EU Clinical Trial Lead - Neuroscience|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Roy Nelson|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The Clinical Study Lead will be the primary point-of-contact in Europe, reporting into the Head of Clinical Operations US, representing the company in the launch, conduct and close-out of a large phase III trial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Study Manager with gained study leading experience.
Main Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Leads and manages study deliverables in relation to agreed timelines, within the approved budget and according to Company quality standards.
- Provides oversight over operational study start-up, implementation and closure of the study(ies).
- Develops, in collaboration with Head of Clinical Operations, and maintains overall study budget, ensuring transparency on study budgets and related changes.
- Provides oversight of CRO partner within given geographies, and acts as primary point of contact in Europe.
- Provides input into Study Design, coordinating cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in the process selection of external service providers.
Experience & Education (not limited to):
- 5+ years of experience in study management combined with study leading experience (2 years minimum).
- Experience managing complex global or regional multi-centre trials, ideally in Neuroscience.
- Experience managing a substantial component of overall study delivery in a fully outsourced setting with a track record of overseeing an external service provider and holding them to account for delivery.
- Very good knowledge of the aspects of the Clinical Study Delivery process, international ICH/GCP guidelines and the Drug Development industry.
To apply for this role, click the Apply button on this website.
For more information, send an email to Roy Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting RN1101.
SEC Life Sciences are a specialist employment agency and recruitment firm, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies worldwide.