|Job title :||Data Scientist|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Swiss Franc120000 - Swiss Franc140000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Joe Grand|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The data scientist role is responsible for analysing complex data sets obtained through in-house experiments and/or retrieved from external sources. You will present and discuss analysis results with project teams by working closely together with other functions in scientific computing and biomedical statistics. The data scientist will be further responsible for:
- Developing standardised NGS analysis pipelines and workflows.
- Developing and constantly innovating the Transactional Biomarker strategy.
The ideal candidate for the data science role:
- A PhD in bioinformatics or any relevant life science discipline with demonstrated experience in complex data analysis of omics data sets.
- Minimally 5 years postdoctoral experience
- Strong experience with processing biological interpretation.
Interview will be solicited shortly.