|Job title :||(Contract) Clinical Data Manager - Swiss Biopharma|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Salary :||Swiss Franc60 - Swiss Franc90 per hour|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Coordinate the project through timelines overview, database locks approval, monitoring progress of clinical projects and ensure delivery within the scope of timelines and budgets.
- Lead and participate in the development and implementation on processes, policies and DM documentation.
- Participate and lead DM and cross functional groups.
- Promote a continuous improvement of DM in the wider scope of activity though training and education.
- Manage external vendors and relationship on project level.
You will have:
- BSc in life sciences, IT or business administration.
- Extended Clinical Data Management experience developed in clinical trials.
- Previous oversight experience of vendors (CRO's, central labs, 3rd party vendors, etc.)
- Knowledge of industry standards and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, solution focused attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that has and continue bringing key products in the market in highly demanded therapeutic indications. You will be provided with a highly competitive rate and a great flexibility around the working hours.
Don't hesitate and get in touch for an informal, confidential chat about this Contract Data Manager role, alternatively send your CV to:
Senior Consultant - Life Sciences Recruitment
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10