|Job title :||Clinical Sales Specialist|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Eloise Hadley|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
They are aiming to find someone to provide technical support and train customers with their orthopaedics portfolio. The company pride themselves on their innovative culture and the career progression they can offer to someone who has a few years' prior experience in orthopaedics and activity as a technical assistant, who they can train in their leading sales specialist techniques.
* Assist surgeons and medical team during Operating room interventions.
* Ensure and control the proper conduct of the intervention, control the proper use products, and guarantee the future autonomy of the medical team
* Advise clients on the optimal of our products and instrumentations
* Ability to listen to customers, ensuring the flow of information whether of a technical/product or commercial nature in relationship with TAC
* Respect the rules of hygiene and security
* Keep abreast the specific requirements for each client and client establishment
* Inform of all anomalies encountered with TAC
* Coordinate Actions and information with the sales team.
* Prior knowledge and experience in orthopaedics
* IDE or IBODE qualification or equivalent is a must
* Technical knowledge of products
* Ability to act in the operating room
* Knowledge of health and safety in operating theatre
* Knowledge of the hospital world and surgical practices
* Be autonomous and organized
* Be communicative
* Be reactive and know how to anticipate and measure the challenges of a situation
* Have a sense of the customer
* Have pedagogical skills.
* Have empathy
* Know how to master difficult situations
Please apply to this advert if you think you would be a strong fit for the position or contact Eloise Hadley at Eloise.firstname.lastname@example.org or +443300528472.