|Job title :||Clinical Project Manager|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Salary :||£400 - £600 per day|
|Contact name :||Reece Harding|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
A great new opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager in a leading Pharma company.
You will be joining an award winning company that operates globally providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. They are committed to and constantly investing in the advance of human health and are motivated to drive human health outcomes forward.
As a Clinical Project Manager you will be personally responsible for multiple projects
A few of these include-
- Having the overall responsibility for the Project commitments within the country and for timely delivery of data to required quality.
- Overseeing and tracking patient recruitment.
- Leading CRO contracts negotiations together with our vendor manager
You will participate in clinical training programs to develop existing skills.
Qualifications and skill requirements
- Bachelor's degree in science or a health-related field;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
If this sounds like you or if you have any further enquires or questions please get in contact with me:
I also have a lot more clinical roles so if you are interested in in another role please get in touch.