|Job title :||Clinical Project Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company itself is a boutique, full-service CRO with a global presence across Europe and USA. The company has a comprehensive oncology and immuno-oncology pipeline with a key focus within early stage development. They are also very technology focused allowing them to support fast and efficient delivery of clinical trials in the current times and beyond. As the clinical team continues to grow and they continue to win new business, they are looking to take onboard a permanent, home based Clinical Project Manager to support them.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Management of clinical studies from start-up through to close-out ensuring timely and on-budget execution.
* Oversight and cross-functional liaison across the organisation and local study teams.
* Managing and allocating work within the project team, ensuring members are performing all duties on time and in accordance to project requirements.
* Management and oversight of vendors.
* Managing changes in project scopes and budgets effectively and efficiently.
Requirements are as follows:
* Minimum 2 years Clinical Project Management experience within CRO setting.
* BSc in Life Science, Medical or related discipline (higher degree preferred).
* Early phase oncology experience essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a diverse community of fun and smart people joining forces in building the future of clinical studies.
So, if this seems like an interesting opportunity to you then apply today, or if you would prefer to have a confidential conversation regarding the role then feel free to reach out using the contact details below!
T: +44 (0) 2072556620
T: +44 (0) 2072556600