|Job title :||Associate Director, Clinical Operations|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Reece Harding|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
About the Job
A great new opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director in a leading pharmaceutical company. They pride themselves on being one of the top pharmaceutical companies producing top results. The role has great room to grow your professional skills and to develop yourself as an Associate Director.
You will be joining an award winning global company that specialising in the health information technologies and clinical operations industry. They are committed to and constantly investing in the advance of human health and are motivated to drive human health outcomes forward.
As an Associate Director you will be personally responsible for multiple tasks.
A few of these include-
- Leading cross functional teams of experts.
- Provides clinical operations expertise into the project.
- Responsible for oversight of a program of global studies, covering all clinical development deliverables.
Qualifications and skill requirements
- University degree (or equivalent).
- 10 years' experience from within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience from leading clinical projects and deliverables.
If this sounds like you or if you have any further enquiries or questions please get in contact with me:
I also have a lot more clinical roles so if you are interested in in another role please get in touch.