|Job title :||Associate Director Clinical Data Management - Europe (remote)|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Yanick Millet|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6632|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Job Title: Associate Director Clinical Data Management
Type of contract: Permanent / CDI
Environment: Growing Project and Department
Location: Remote working in the following countries: UK, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Czech, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Romania
Remote working Policy: 100% remote + travel
Package: Depending on experience
- Working on coordination, execution, control, and completion of Data Management deliverables.
- Ensuring delivery and development of the Clinical Data Management team.
- Supporting Senior Clinical Data Managers to develop and grow capabilities, productivity, and quality.
- Overseeing delivery and assigning projects to highly skilled and experienced Data Managers to ensure a focus on quality, budget, and timelines.
Participating in strategic customer relationships, such as (repeat business, innovation, and continuous improvement).
- Acting as a support and mentor to the DM Project Managers.
- Participating in business development activities including review of RFI, RFP and Bid Defense.
Requirements and skills:
- MSc in Life Sciences
- At least 10 years of experience in Clinical Data Management including 4 years in complex project management (with line management of a small team is a plus).
- Strong experience with CDISC Standards
- Solid knowledge of the Standards and Regulatory in clinical trials (GCP, ICH, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills for internal interaction as well as with external vendors.
- Team Spirit