|Job title :||Associate Director, Biostatistics - Top Pharma|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
This is a permanent and remote based role.
As Associate Director, Statistics you will oversee statistical activities within oncology space.
You will contribute to writing appropriate protocol sections and or review analysis plans and define appropriate methods and procedures for statistical analysis. Furthermore you will ensure that proper validation for statistical tables and listings are being implemented. Additionally, you will generate and review statistical documents and reports required for regulatory submissions.
This opportunity suits excellent someone who has a strong technical experience developed in clinical trials, with a deep passion towards statistics. The role is a technically focused and is not involving people management.
The successful candidate will have:
- MSc in Statistics or related fields;
- Strong experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subjects;
- Experience in study oversight and coordinating a team;
- You have good SAS or R programming skills;
- Demonstrable knowledge of international standards (ICH, GCP, CDISC) and regulations related to clinical studies;
- Solid communication skills and ability to adapt to non-technical audiences;
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork;
- Extensive statistical experience in Oncology area.
This opportunity will suit an experienced individual looking to contribute to the bigger picture and support authorization of innovative products and help lives of million of patients out there. You will have a scientific driven activity and can participate in developing statistical methodologies aligned with the department's activity and aim.
Do not hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about this Expert Statistician role, alternatively send your CV to:
Principal Consultant - Biometrics
SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10